Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are comfy with just recycling your soda cans and want to continue to believe that your children and grandchildren will have roughly the same experience with this planet as you have had, then the <em>Percipience</em> series is t for you. Through this fast paced eco-fiction series, the author lightly touches on key points of our relationship with the planet and the growing urgency for each of us to take action to avoid a much darker future for our children.</p> The first book in the Percipience series <em>2022</em>, revolves around a world-wide threat made by an eco-terrorist organization and the efforts to stop them while at the same time setting up a large scale experiment for sustainable living. The book combines murder, espionage, romance and revenge into the fictional story while exploring the urgency of global issues we face in real life.</p> This book, along with the others in the <em>Percipience</em> series are t just meant to entertain and to raise awareness of important issues. They also aim to act as a catalyst to get the reader to think and motivate them to take individual actions to help with these worldwide problems.</p></p> From the back cover of <em>2022</em>...</p><em>Using an uncanny ability to harvest information to predict the future, philanthropist Richard foresees a dark future for the human race. This future is exacerbated by the return of cold-war-like tensions, sophisticated terrorist organizations, and new controls on information flow. </em></p><em>He believes he kws what needs to be done to reverse the trend, but can it be achieved in time, even with the resources at his disposal? Should he turn to terrorism to make it work? And if he's wrong, and his plan backfires, will it mean the end of most, or all, of the human race?</em></p>
- Author(s)Ken Kroes
- Publisher1779671 Alberta Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitlePercipience
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1779671 Alberta Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.