Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA psychologist, through letters and narrative, describes his forty-three year journey from war in Vietnam to the present day. How does a returning war veteran re-integrate his life after the moral ambiguity of war, killing, the death of friends, and a naive, disinterested public? Combat trauma, reconciliation, and healing are woven into a story of daily faith.
- Author BiographyAfter his military service Dr. Stone completed a doctorate in psychology and practiced twenty-two years with a specialty in the treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. He taught graduate and undergraduate courses in the USA and Kenya, worked as a mental health policy analyst for the US Senate Veterans Affairs Committee and served as president of the Oregon Psychological Association and vice-chairman of the Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners.
- Author(s)Patrick Stone
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.