All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore designs for jewellery in natural and synthetic plastics throughout the 20th century. This fun and visually exciting book presents lavish and popular jewellery designs chrologically, covering many types of plastics -- from Bakelite, celluloid, and Lucite to Plexiglas, natural plastics, and resins. Brooches, necklaces, beads, and earrings appear in many colours and textures that represent the leading styles of each decade. 365 colour photographs and period catalogue pages display all the styles in an interesting and easy-to-understand sequence. Popular makers such as Trifari, Lisner, Coro, Kramer, Kenneth Jay Lane, and Les Bernard, and more are all well represented. Enjoy the diversity that defines plastic jewellery of the 20th century!
- Author BiographyRoseann Ettinger has been a dealer in vintage clothing and accessories for almost 30 years and can be found most days at Remember When, her shop in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. She has written 14 other popular reference books on vintage accessories, jewelry, shoes, handbags, neckties, and clothing and offered her expertise in these areas to many collectors, period-specific movie productions, and eager fashion buffs.
- Author(s)Roseann Ettinger
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note365 colour photos
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.