All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen if a top expert with more than thirty years of leadership experience was willing to distill everything he had learned about leadership into a handful of life-changing principles just for you? It would change your life!John C. Maxwell has done exactly that in 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership . He has combined insights learned from his thirty-plus years of leadership successes and occasional mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict. The result is a revealing study of leadership delivered as only a communicator like Maxwell can.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year. He is the author of more than thirty books, including the best-selling The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.