All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of public Twitter streams harbor a wealth of data, and once you mine them, you can gain some valuable insights. This short and concise book offers a collection of recipes to help you extract nuggets of Twitter information using easy-to-learn Python tools. Each recipe offers a discussion of how and why the solution works, so you can quickly adapt it to fit your particular needs. The recipes include techniques to: * Use OAuth to access Twitter data * Create and analyze graphs of retweet relationships * Use the streaming API to harvest tweets in realtime * Harvest and analyze friends and followers * Discover friendship cliques * Summarize webpages from short URLs This book is a perfect companion to O'Reilly's Mining the Social Web.
- Author BiographyMatthew Russell, Vice President of Engineering at Digital Reasoning Systems (http://www.digitalreasoning.com/) and Principal at Zaffra (http://zaffra.com), is a computer scientist who is passionate about data mining, open source, and web application technologies. He's also the author of Dojo: The Definitive Guide (O'Reilly).
- Author(s)Matthew A. Russell
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.