All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- Description21 Ways to Bless, Even If You're Broke challenges individuals to find significance and be empowered beyond their financial status and in times of financial hardship. Great for individuals of all ages or small groups discussions.
- Author BiographySherrie Roberts is an engaging and entertaining writer. She enjoys writing various projects, including stage plays and commercial scripts. In her first published book, 21 Ways to Bless, Even If You're Broke, she shares her take on ways to pay it forward, even in times of financial distress.
- Author(s)Sherrie L Roberts
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.