All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA fond farewell to the many inanimate objects, cultural icons and general stuff around us that find themselves on the verge of extinction. We've all heard of the list of endangered animals, but one has ever pulled together a list of endangered inanimate objects. Until w, that is. Steve Stack has catalogued well over one hundred objects, traditions, cultural icons and, well, other stuff that is at risk of extinction. Some of them have vanished already. Cassette tapes, rotary dial phones, half-day closing, milk bottle deliveries, Concorde, handwritten letters, typewriters, countries that longer exist, white dog poo...all these and many more are big a fond farewell in this stalgic, and sometimes irreverent, trip down memory lane.
- Author BiographySteve Stack is the pseudonym of a well-known blogger and journalist. He has, under various names, written for The Times, Observer, Private Eye and The Guardian.
- Author(s)Steve Stack
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Friday Project Limited
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.