All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe effect that recent techlogical advances in aviation-related software, hardware, and infrastructure flying skills and their increased reliance on such devices during cloudless flights is examined in this authoritative Attitude Reference (VAR), the revolutionary flight training program, is at the center of this discussion and call for a visual flight instruction program similar to that of Basic Attitude Instruments (BAI). Core VAR segments, task prioritization, and proficiency segments for performance maneuvers-all of which lead efficiency and sound aeronautical decision-are discussed, as well as visual situational awareness and plane maintenance. Additional information is also provided on passing checkrides and oral examinations, pilot maintenance responsibilities, and FAA special-emphasis programs including the TAA Safety Study Standard.
- Author BiographySean Lane is an 8,000-hour, ATP-rated Part 121 Captain, Gold Seal CFI with over 1,100 hours dual-given, former Part 141 Check Instructor, and former U.S. Air Force mechanic. He lives near Superstition Mountain in Arizona.
- Author(s)Sean E. Lane
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos, B&W illustrations throughout, tables throughout
- Weight1028 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byRichard A. Skovgaard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.