Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyLos Angeles, CA: Robert H. Freilich is Visiting Professor at the UCLA School of Law and a partner at the Los Angeles, California law firm of Freilich & Popowitz, LLP. Lees Summit, MO: S. Mark White is recognized as an expert in zoning and subdivision law, form-based zoning and new urbanism, land-use and takings litigation, housing, development of comprehensive growth management plans, and implementation systems.
- Author(s)Robert H. Freilich
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1700 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.