Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most powerful leaders are gathering in Los Angeles for the G-8 summit, unaware that they have been targeted by two separate terrorist groups, each with its own lethal agenda. Uncovering and disarming one bomb would be difficult eugh; eliminating both will be nearly impossible. On the trail of a rabid Islamic assassin, rogue CTU agent Jack Bauer doesn't kw that ather conspiracy is brewing around him-a poisous plot to violently dictate the future of the free world. If Bauer does thing, in twenty-four hours the entire planet may be plunged into chaos, its primary heads of state ruthlessly destroyed. But if he acts, his daughter Kim will die instead.
- Author BiographyJohn Whitman is the author of numerous books and projects, including the Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear series, Zorro and the Witch's Curse, and, most recently, the trading cards for 24 Day 3. He is a 4th-degree black belt and defensive tactics instructor in Krav Maga, the official hand-to-hand combat system of the Israeli military, has trained in protective services and defensive tactics in both the United States and in Israel, and has served as an instructor of U.S. law enforcement agencies and military anti-terrorist units.
- Author(s)John Whitman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series Title24 Declassified
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight161 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.