Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAce any interview - even if you have less than a day to prepare. You've landed an interview for your dream job, only they want you there ...tomorrow! What to wear? What to bring? What to say? These questions and many more race through your mind as you wonder how you will be able to put everything together so fast. Relax. With the high-speed, low-stress advice in 24 Hours to the Perfect Interview , you have plenty of time to get ready, get set, and go win that job!Bestselling authors and career coaches Matt and Nan DeLuca provide instant access to a system that whisks you step-by-step through your pre-interview preparation. end-of-chapter checklists keep you organized and sharp, and insider's tips help you view the process from your interviewer's perspective as you: Put together a professional look; Gather important documents for the interview; Research the company and the position before the interview; Prepare responses to difficult questions about past job experiences; Brainstorm stories that illustrate your experience. You'll even find proven strategies for following up after the interview and negotiating the best salary and benefits when you finally win that dream job.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. and Nanette F. DeLuca (New York, NY) are the authors of the bestsellers Best Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions and More Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions. Matt is a principal at the Management Resource Group, a human resources consulting, training, and recruiting company.
- Author(s)Matthew J. DeLuca,Nanette F. DeLuca
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.