Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFor job seekers in a tight market, the right information can mean the difference between getting hired or getting passed over. Many opportunities exist for rewarding, stimulating, and exciting jobs, and this guide presents some of the top options in exciting career fields. Profiled in 25 detailed entries are the jobs predicted by the Department of Labor to have the greatest job security, the most rewards, and the most opportunities in the fields that are expected to grow most quickly. Readers seeking vital information on how to break into the business, day-to-day duties, earnings, and advancement and growth prospects will find it here. Some of the jobs included are advertising account executives, computer network administrators, database specialists, graphic designers, physicians, police officers, software designers.
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.