All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 10 handy dos and don'ts of using management models * Want new ways of looking at old problems? * Need a range of management decision-making tools at your fingertips? * Only want what you need to kw, rather than reams of theory? With indispensible models that will help you make the most out of every business opportunity, this book tells you what you need to kw, fast.
- Author BiographyGerben van de Berg is a management consultant at Berenschot. He is a co-author of the book Excellence = optimization and innovation and (co)author of several articles on strategic management.
- Author(s)Gerben Van Den Berg,Paul Pietersma
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.