Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom knitting personality Vickie Howell comes an adorable collection of modern baby knits featuring a fresh new take garter stitch, everyone s go-to for easy projects. Taking this stitch into new creative territory, Howell designer, author, Knit Simple(r) columnist, and host of PBS Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell has created 28 standout garments for boys and girls, including plenty of unisex items. These pieces wow with their inventiveness and modern appeal including stylish fringed moccasins, a boho hooded poncho, a feathered pom-pom toboggan hat, and a baby Cowichan sweater that grownup knitters will envy!
- Author BiographyChistopher Hart is the world's best-selling author of how-to-draw books. His books have sold over 6 million copies, and have been translated into 20 languages. Visit Christopher Hart online at www.chrishartbooks.com, youtube.com/user/chrishartbooks/, and facebook.com/learn.to.draw.cartoons
- PublisherSixth & Spring Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDrawing with Christopher Hart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth & Spring Books
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.