All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp children build essential reading skills with this collection of adorable mini-storybooks that give them practice reading and writing words from 25 different word families. Each book uses a few simple rhyming words to tell a lively and funny story. Includes ready-to-photocopy pages and extension activities. For use with Grades PreK-1.
- Author BiographyNancy Sanders has written numerous books for young children. She is the co-author of Scholastic's 15 Irresistible Mini-Plays for Teaching Math, Just-Right Plays:25 Science Plays for Emergent Readers, 15 Fun-to-Read American History Mini-Books, and 15 Math Mystery Mini-Books. Nancy lives in Chino Hills, California.
- Author(s)Nancy I Sanders
- PublisherScholastic Professional Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Professional Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.