All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcase students' learning with these 25 fun and easy-to-make presentation formats for key topics in physical, earth, and life sciences! This collection of motivating projects, features the Super-Power Comic Book, Phases of the Moon Four-Fold Book, Digestive System Datadisk, and many more hands-on ways for students to share what they've studied in class or researched on their own. Includes step-by-step directions, templates, photographs of sample projects, and a rubric for easy grading. For use with Grades 3-6.
- Author BiographyMichael Gravois has taught fifth grade and is currently teaching preservice teachers. He has published many books with Teaching Resources, including Reading Response Scrapbooking Activities, 20 Hands-On Activities for Learning Idioms, Fill-in Flip Books for Grammar, Vocabulary, and More, Hands-On History: Explorers, Spectacular State Report Projects--for Any State!, and Month-by-Month Bulletin Boards. Michael lives in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Michael Gravois
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.