All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionCreate stunning modern quilts and quilted projects from jelly rolls, layer cakes and other pre-cuts fabric bundles. Featuring 25 small and large projects, each made from pre-cut bundles of fabric, including full sized bed quilts, bags and table runners. Be inspired by fabulous contemporary quilt designs using the most exciting fabric lines, and use up the leftovers to make quick and easy small quilted projects.
- Author BiographyBrioni Greenberg is one of the four founding members of Fat Quarterly, the e-zine dedicated to modern sewists. She has a successful blog and is active on twitter. Fat Quarterly has nearly 5,000 followers on Twitter and hosted its first Retreat in London in 2012, which was sponsored by Moda and Oakshott amongst others. Brioni is one of the tutors for the workshops.
- Author(s)Brioni Greenberg
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.