CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionDebbie Tomkies teaches knitting, crochet, and dyeing to students of all ages. Debbie has designed for many major knitting magazines including Simply Knitting, and Let's Knit. She has designed for Artesa yarns and spent over four years as the How-to technical feature writer for Simply Knitting. She is also the author of Complete Knitting Skills. Perfect for new and experienced knitters alike, the 250 Knitting Stitches offers 250 stitches with detailed written and charted instructions. This essential collection presents stitch sections including: Basic stitches, bobbles, puffs and clusters, cables, tucks, chevrons, ripples and waves, lace, loops and textures, and twisted stitches. * Discover each stitch with written and charted instructions that clearly explain where the yarn goes each step of the way. In addition, each stitch pattern shows a large finished swatch in eye-catching colours. * With a discrete photo glossary at the back of the book, you'll learn essential knitting skills, such as joining yarn, binding off, and forming basic stitches. Also available at your fingertips at any time is a key for all abbreviations and symbols used. The 250 Knitting Stitches offers excellent, useful instruction and vibrant inspiration for all knitters.
- Author BiographySince selling her first design at age 14, Debbie Tomkies has designed for many major knitting magazines including Simply Knitting, Knit, Knitting and Let's Knit. She has designed for Artesano yarns and spent over four years as the How-to technical feature writer for Simply Knitting. Her book, Hand-dyed Yarn Craft Projects (GMC Publications) showcased her skills as a hand-dyer. Debbie is a successful tutor and teaches knitting, crochet, and dyeing to students of all ages. As such she has a wealth of experience when it comes to understanding the needs of new knitters as well as how to enhance the knowledge of more experienced practitioners.
- Author(s)Debbie Tomkies
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.