All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description117 years Strong...and Counting!This all-new edition, which follows the Boston Marathon into the 21st century and through the tragedy of the 2013 race, is a colorful and moving portrait of what it feels like to run the world's oldest annual marathon, escorting the reader through the past, present, and bright future of the race.26.2 Miles to Boston is a rich, vibrant, and inspiring history of the Boston Marathon and of the men and women of varying abilities whose struggles and triumphs have colored this historic event for over a century. From suburban Hopkinton, Massachusetts, to the center of metropolitan Boston, the author takes readers through the mile-by-mile sights, sounds, and traditions that make the race what it is.
- Author BiographyMichael Connelly is a lifelong Bostonian and the author of Rebound!: Basketball, Busing, and Larry Bird, and the Rebirth of Boston; The President's Team (featured in the CBS documentary Marching On); The Great Book of Boston Sports Lists; and NBA List Jam. For fifteen years, he has written the popular blog The Top Ten, first with The Boston Herald and now with sportsofboston.com. Connelly ran and completed the 1996 Boston Marathon...
- Author(s)Michael Connelly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight19 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.