All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why some people seem to have it all ? Do you find yourself wishing for the good life ? Is financial stress something you deal with every day? Imagine having the answers to these questions, and the power to change the course of your life in only 26 weeks. Taken straight from the playbook of the wealthy, 26 Weeks to Wealth and Financial Freedom will teach you how to take specific steps and make better decisions when it comes to your money. Learn the secrets of the wealthy and what steps they took to get where they are. With the tools and skills you gather in just 26 weeks, you can live a life of wealth and financial freedom. Yes, you can be wealthy! Wealth is t about luck and playing your cards right. Wealth is about the steps you take and the decisions you make on a daily basis. In her latest book, wealth coach and award winning author, Debbi King, shows you how to bring your dreams and goals to life. When you complete this 26 week study you will kw everything you need to kw to have it all and live the good life. The power to be wealthy is in your hands! DEBBI KING is the founder and owner of The ABC's of Personal Finance, a financial literacy and coaching firm that leads teens and adults to the financial life that they dream of having. She is also a wealth coach and personal finance expert. Her radio show can be heard twice a week worldwide and she is frequently a regular guest and money contributor to several other shows. Debbi's last book The ABC's of Personal Finance, won the 2012 Christian Choice Book Award in the finance category.
- Author BiographyDebbi is a personal finance expert, wealth coach, motivational speaker, and author. She owns The ABC's of Personal Finance, a personal finance coaching firm. She coaches individuals and couples and teaches financial literacy to teens and adults all over the country. Debbi received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of South Carolina in 1990 in Accounting in conjunction with a teaching degree in Business Education. In 1998, she filed for bankruptcy, and armed with the wisdom and knowledge she learned rebuilt her financial life and now teaches others how to win in the area of their money. She has authored 2 books: The ABC's of Personal Finance and 26 Weeks to Wealth and Financial Freedom. In 2012, The ABC's of Personal Finance won the Christian Choice Book Award. Debbi also hosts a weekly radio show and is a money contributor for several other radio shows. To sign up for her newsletters and email tips, visit www.debbiking.com. You can find her on Facebook dishing out her tips all day, everyday by visiting www.facebook.com/abcsofpersonalfinance.
- Author(s)Debbi King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.