All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Technical). This book is a supplement to the first volume of Drum Machine Patterns. In it you will find over 260 rhythm patterns and breaks. These are original patterns that can be programmed easily on any drum machine. This book contains the rhythms most often used in contemporary music, and many patterns incorporate flams, to be used on the latest generation of drum machines.
- Author(s)Rene-Pierre Bardet
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication15/11/1987
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight335 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.