All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a manager, you aren't truly successful unless your employees are as well. Helping them establish compelling, actionable performance goals is the first and most important step, and 2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals is there to lend a hand. A natural follow-up to the bestselling 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews , this quick-reference guide provides readers with ready-to-use performance goals organized by the characteristics and core competencies used most often in the appraisal process. From attendance and attitude to teamwork and time management, managers will find the language they need to inspire exceptional results. The book also includes wording tailored to many of the most common positions in sales and marketing, accounting and finance, HR, IT, legal, manufacturing, operations, and more. Comprehensive and organized for ease of use, this book enables managers to lay the groundwork necessary for phemenal achievement on the part of their people.
- Author BiographyPAUL FALCONE is Vice President of Employee Relations at Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles. He is the author of several bestselling books, including 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews (978-0-8144-7282-8), 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees (978-0-8144-1348-7), and 101 Sample Write Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems (978-0-8144-1546-7).
- Author(s)Paul Falcone
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight362 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.