All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf your teachers would have taught you as much about money as they did about Shakespeare in school, do you believe that your finances would be in better shape today? In life, you can correct a lot of mistakes but the hardest mistakes to correct are those relating to your personal finances. Saving and getting out of debt is highly rated on the New Year's resolution list each and every year but unfortunately you haven't been able to make much progress. You have tried to make changes, tried to limit your spending, even tried to hold off the urge to shop but matter what you do the results are still the same. How would your life be different if you knew a bit more about money? If you were given the tools to get out of debt and given information about financial issues that you face each and every day, could you then get your finances on track? How long would it take you to learn what you needed to kw to effectively make financial decisions that will help you to improve your financial situation? The 28 Day Financial Renaissance is about helping you to achieve financial success. The goal is to teach you eugh to tackle financial obstacles that may come your way daily while also equipping you to finally take advantage of some financial opportunities. Twenty -eight days is what you will use to reinvent yourself financially. Twenty-eight days is what it will take for your finances to be reborn. The only question left to ask is, what are you waiting on?
- Author BiographyOsiola is a dynamic speaker, sports coach and mentor to teens and adults and believes in helping people to reach their full potential. He believes that we should leave the world better than it was when we arrived. By helping others, Osiola is able to achieve that goal. He offers messages on topics of Sales, Image, Time Management, and Financial Management.
- Author(s)Osiola Henderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.