Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written mainly for the people who are financially week, those who have been hurt in many ways brutally by the ecomic crisis. Even those though, who have escaped until kw with only scratches or even those lucky ones well being can find useful elements in it. It is a simple, but valuable tool. It does t contain hard to understand and complicated analysis r prophecies r wisdom r magic solutions. Its raw material is COMMON SENSE! Its object is what tortures today the overwhelming majority of quite a few nations within the European Union and t only: THE ECONOMIC CRISIS. The crisis and how we may face it, t on a macroecomic and political level, but on the everyday life of the individuals and their families in correlation with the family budget. This Practical Manual records simple ways, in which, individual citizens can face the crisis in personal, family and professional level, in order to avoid major wounds. Of course neither this book r any other power can defuse or delete the crisis! What it is aiming at is to contribute to the maximum possible reduction of the unpleasant repercussions of crisis on any individual, family or business, suggesting simple practical every day ways. It is certain that quite a few of the readers of this book kw and practice already some of these 282 ways. It is also certain though that they will find among them some new, interesting, helpful ways, some of which may take them by surprise or even irritate them!... The usefulness of this book lies in the fact that it gathered, organized and classified these 282 ways, in order to help the memory of its readers and help them to organize their effort, so that they will manage to reduce their expenses in all the areas of their life and thus diminish the depth of the crisis bite on their body and their soul! This Practical Manual is based on three axes: -Reduction of expenses - Increase of income - Safeguarding of existing property of any kind Its style may seem in some points patronizing, but it has such intention whatsoever. Please, consider that I am speaking to myself and I am sharing my thoughts with you! Finally, this book is t meant for simple reading, but for APPLICATION! In the detailed table of contents, can each one find the area he is interested in and get some good ideas of how he can achieve the best possible management of his personal or/and family budget.
- Author BiographyBorn: Athens, 1941. Divorced. Studies: Political and Economical Sciences and Law, Athens University. Speaks fluently English. Career Journalism: Editor, columnist and editor in chief in Athenian dailies and magazines, 1958-67. Express financial daily, 1974-81. Since 1982, he comments on communication, political and social issues, in Marketing Week. Advertising: Co-Managing Director of the then 4th bigger Advertising Agency Interad S.A, 1974-82. Chairman and Managing Director of Leo Burnett Advertising, 1980-86, when he resigned to follow a free-lancer career, as Communication Consultant. Public Relations: Managing Director of the then biggest P.R. Agency Interpress Ltd, 1968-80. Special P.R. Advisor to the then ruling party of New Democracy, 1978-79. Communication Manager of the same party, 1987-89. Free-lancer Communication Consultant, 1986-today. President of the Board for the National Communication Abroad, of the then ruling party PASOK, 1997-98. Member of the Board of Directors of the biggest technological institution of Greece, Athens TEI (Dec. 2012). Special Advisor to the Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. D. Avramopoulos (Jan. 2013) Pioneer in Corporate Communication Pioneer in political communication, has designed and executed, since 1974, dozens of political and social campaigns, on behalf of parties, public and private organizations, institutions and individual politicians. Considered as one of the very few specialists on Choregia (Sponsorship). He teaches Public Relations, Advertising and Choregia, since 1971, in Universities, public and private organizations. Has participated in numerous local and international congresses, as speaker. Works Applied Public Relations, 1974 . Advertising and its Secrets, 1986 . Choregia: Practical Guide, 1996. Scorpion had horoscope Gemini, novel, 2002. God had no objection, novel, 2005. Trilogy of Commercial Communication - Public Relations, Advertising, Choregia, 2006. Count down, novel, 2007. Fingerprints comments on political and social issues for the decade 2000-2009, December 2009. 282 simple ways to face economic crisis, 2013. Additionally, he has published as Editor in Chief the following Who's Whos : Greek Who's Who, 1966. Greek Ex-Patriots, 1971. Alumni of American College, 1976-80. Alumni of Moraitis School, 1990. Business Managers, 1992. Journalists, 1993 and 1996.
- Author(s)Thalis P. Coutoupis
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.