All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionOne need only browse the shelves of a bookstore (in both the Judaica and New Age sections) or listen to the media to kw that Kabbalah is a popular subject these days. From Hollywood personalities to local adult education classes, the interest in Kabbalah is clearly on the rise. For many centuries, the study of Kabbalah has been available to very few. The English word cabal derived from the word Kabbalah means a secret society, pointing to the fact that Kabbalah has, for a long time, been considered a subject for a small number of individuals. Today, with the ease of communication, and with the mass distribution of books as a result of the phemen of the Internet, it is common for there to be widespread dissemination of information-as well as misinformation-seemingly on every subject. 3 Minute Discourses on Kabbalah by Leading Jewish Scholars gathers the writings of leading scholars in the field. Its goal is to introduce the basic ideas of Kabbalah to those who desire reliable information and insight into Jewish mystical tradition. These discourses, taken from some of the most important books on Kabbalah available today, also serve to point the serious student of Kabbalah to sources and resources that are essential for further study.
- Author(s)Adin Steinsaltz,Joseph Dan,et al.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, references
- Weight263 g
- Width136 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.