Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionTthree short stories offering ancient wisdom for a modern world! A delightful journey through mirror-lit desert towns and crowded market bazaars with philosophies drawn from Sufism, spirituality and religion. Ali, are you sleeping? A faithful re-telling of a childhood fable; Ali leaves his village to visit a castle of a thousand suns, ends up in a rich lush land where he is welcomed as King and vows to keep his promises - whatever the cost. Sheep's Head Rich with magic and metaphor, the heroine embarks on a pilgrimage for Truth wearing iron shoes. She travels far from her princess life in the palace to learn about Love while growing lighter with each iron step. The castle with a thousand and one doors The profoundly curious Hatam wants an answer to a simple question. His search becomes a journey of discovery involving mystical birds, talking angels, devils in disguise and untold secrets. He finds his answer through serendipity, trust and recognizing God.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.