All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionFinding investment success comes down to three words. They are Allocation, Allocation. and Allocation. This book explains whey this is true and shows why even though investing is simple, it is t easy. The book shows you how to improve your investing technique and where to look for help.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Myers brings to you more than 30 years of management, sales and client service experience. After graduating from St. Vincent High School in Akron (leading the way for LeBron James) Chuck went off to college where he majored in Fraternity. He was good at it. Later he returned to college with a different attitude. He graduated from Malone University with a Bachelor of Arts degree, a major in Business Management and a 3.9 GPA. His financial credentials include Registered Representative (Series 7 License, currently inactive), Uniform Securities Agent (Series 63 License), Registered Investment Advisor (Series 66 License), and insurance licenses for Accident, Health, Life and Annuities. Chuck's clients include all ages from those just starting out in investing to those in retirement. He places special emphasis on seniors. He has often said that We are all seniors or aspire to be one. This led him to pursue his certification as a Certified Senior Advisor. Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)(r) is a designation earned through extensive training and by passing a comprehensive examination regarding the financial and social concerns facing seniors. Both Chuck and his wife, Marty have a special place in their hearts for the Alzheimer's Association. They sponsor a team for the Alzheimer's Walk each year. Chuck is part of a small independent boutique Registered Investment Advisor firm called True Wealth Design. The firm specializes in providing financial coaching to individual investors at all levels. True Wealth Design focuses on building successful portfolios through communications with and understanding clients. True Wealth Design firmly believes in the Free Market Portfolio Theory of investing, where striving to provide clients with market returns at low cost and properly allocating clients portfolios are of the utmost importance. Chuck considers it his mission to help clients live the one life they have in the best way they can, without undue financial sacrifice or overexposure to risk.
- Author(s)Charles W Myers
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.