Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to personal fulfilment. It is possible, in just one month, to adapt your lifestyle into one that attracts success and happiness. Even if you feel negative today, you can choose to change your mind set and take control of your life. This is a beginning, a way to understand what you want and where you want to go, and a guide on how to get there. By reading one day at a time, then taking the appropriate action, in one month you can have your lifestyle and mindset geared for success in whatever you want to do. 30 Days of Inspiration can help you: Realise Your Personal Potential, Achieve Your Goals, Improve Your Image and Self Esteem, Take Control of Your Life, Fast Track Your Career, Have More Time For Yourself, Improve Communication, Enhance Relationships.
- Author BiographyTerrie Anderson has spent more than twenty years studying, speaking and counseling in the area of human empowerment, whilst enjoying a very successful corporate career. She is the author of The Little Red Success Book. Reaching senior level management in an international corporation by age of 28, she attained Board level positions just a few years later. Terrie has been outstandingly successful in the areas of sales, leadership, strategy, change management and a specialist in new business and turnarounds. Terrie has repeatedly built high performance teams by motivating the people to achieve their best willingly and happily. She approaches the world with warmth, happiness and an open honesty that has won her considerable esteem. She is a dynamic and passionate speaker and recognised globally for motivating sales people to over achieve. Terrie is totally committed to the practices and philosophies outlined in her books and continues to live them as part of her daily life. Raised in the Australian outback, she has travelled the world visiting many remote places and meeting people from many cultures. She has lived and worked internationally for many years, whilst holding strong ties to her native Australia. Terrie is presently living between Europe and Australia with her personal and business partner, and their treasured friend Easydog. She continues to promote the concept of health and happiness through success and sheer joy of life.
- Author(s)Terrie Anderson
- PublisherEasy Online Portals
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBrisbane, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEasy Online Portals
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.