All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a mad, mad world and rare is the person who gets through a single day without encountering an irritating, frustrating, or anger-producing situation. Deborah Pegues, author of the award-winning and bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 650,000 sold), is once again a voice of hope in this indispensable guide for dealing with short-term and long-term feelings of displeasure. Pegues reveals that anger is a secondary emotion. She uses biblical and modern-day stories to help you identify 18 primary emotions that may be at the root of your anger - and to choose Scripture-based responses for effectively dealing with them. You will discover anger-taming strategies such as: predetermining how to respond to certain triggers; deactivating your anger buttons ; developing a divine perspective toward frustrating people or circumstances; exercising the fruit of the Spirit to thwart impatience and irritability; and understanding how food and other factors affect mood. 30 Days to Taming Your Anger provides Scripture-based principles, heart-searching personal challenges, and powerful affirmations that point you to a new sense of freedom and improved relationships. It is perfect for individual devotions, small groups, and biblical counseling.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Pegues is a certified behavioral consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.