All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionNow that more than 850,000 copies of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue have been sold, thousands of readers with tongue trouble can testify that Deborah Pegues' approach works in real, everyday life. As a companion to the bestselling book, this interactive 30-day guide will help readers put into practice what they're learning. Features include...questions that will help readers think through how the book's advice can apply to their circumstances; ideas and plans to overcome negative speech patterns; words from Scripture to reinforce the changes readers are making. The key to overcoming foot-in-mouth disease, indicates the author, is letting God's way of thinking sink into your brain and then be reflected in your speech. This practical, hands-on guide will show readers how to do this. Excellent for personal or group study.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Pegues is a certified behavioral consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.