All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverwhelmed by clutter? Ashamed of your home? Do you wonder where to start cleaning, or feel like you spend hours cleaning but have thing to show for it? This book will show you how. Readers describe it as: - Life changing - The structure and routine I needed - A schedule that does t break my back The day-by-day plan will guide you through every room, every cupboard, every closet of your home. You'll get rid of clutter and clean every surface using the book's checklists and visual charts. You'll also learn how to make your own natural cleaning products to save money! When you're done, the Monthly Cleaning Routine will show you how to keep your home just as clean and organized in a fraction of the time!
- Author BiographyKatie Berry is the author of the popular homemaking website, HousewifeHowTos.com. A self-confessed neat freak, Katie has spent the past two decades developing streamlined routines to cook healthy meals from scratch, clean and organize the home, do laundry efficiently, and save money without losing her sense of humor. Her books, written in an easy-to-read style with clear instructions, have helped thousands transform their homes in ways they never thought possible.
- Author(s)Katie Berry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.