All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count numbers all around you, from the eight legs on a spider to the one se on your face. But can you the animal species found in the rainforest or the fish in the River Amazon? Find out all about RAINFOREST in THE BIG COUNTDOWN, including its extraordinary variety of plant and animal life, its tribal people, its layered structure, its role as an oxygen producer and why we need to protect it. The Big Countdown looks at popular topics and investigates the great many numbers that make them fascinating. From the mind-bogglingly large to smallest and most precious, this series helps us understand that it's t just our days that are numbered.
- Author BiographySince landing on planet Earth, Paul Rockett has spent much of his time reading up on the adventures of human life, while also experiencing a few of his own. In his quest to find out more about his chosen home planet, Paul has travelled, doodled, eaten a lot of food, plundered dusty libraries and gazed out of windows. Having gathered together a vast amount of fascinating data, it is now his mission to present as much as he can in interesting ways, so that any passing Martian can see how brilliant life is on Earth.
- Author(s)Paul Rockett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Big Countdown
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight144 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Ruffle
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.