Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced stitcher, it's possible to make something wonderful-and have a whole lot of fun-in just 30 minutes of sewing. Included are 60 lovely projects that will inspire you to create unique last minute gifts, beautify everyday items for use around the house and recycle the worn out into wonderful! Sewing is a simple solution for making the most of what you have on-hand and creating something special in little or time at all. The patterns in this book are designed to get you sewing quickly and easily with simple projects that can be completed in 30-minute sessions. Also included are the most essential tips and techniques to insure a successful sewing experience. You'll learn the basics of pattern layout and cutting, how to decipher pattern language and instructions, commonly used finishing and hand-sewing techniques, proper use and maintenance of sewing equipment, as well as how to troubleshoot the most common sewing machine problems. Beginners will build sewing skills from the start and will gain confidence as their experience broadens with each project. More kwledgeable readers are sure to find plenty of ideas to inspire and expand their interest in the craft. 30 Minute Sewing is the perfect fit for any schedule or sewing ability. You're never too busy to sew something inspired.
- Author BiographyHeather M. Love is a mixed-media artist who lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. She has been a devoted seamstress since learning from her mother at an early age. In 1997, she graduated with a BFA from Tufts University and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts. She currently teaches sewing, knitting, quilting and spinning at Brooklyn General Store and regularly organises workshops, craft fairs, and exhibitions as well as contributing to several blogs. Her label hellomello handspun features handmade knitwear, knitting patterns, hand-dyed, and hand-spun luxury yarns, which she sells via Brooklyn General Store and online.
- Author(s)Heather Love
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.