Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionFinally a tax planning book for the MicroBusiness, those businesses with $1 million or less in annual sales. Tax planning is a key element in running a successful business. An effective tax plan for a business owner can be as valuable as an effective business plan! Learn to: Take advantage of current-year tax savings strategies; Defer taxes to future years to improve current-year cash flow; Avoid penalties and interest by calculating the amount of tax that will be due ahead of time. The main idea behind this series is: If you only have thirty minutes of time to dedicate to the subject, then these are the most important things you should learn during those thirty minutes.
- Author(s)Michael T Hanley
- PublisherHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.