CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- Description30-Second Twentieth Century presents a unique approach to modern history. It condenses 100 years of invation and art, politics and conflict, triumph and disaster, into 50 graphic snapshots that offer an instant appreciation of the way the world revolves and evolves. It invites the reader to consider which events define a period of history and why. From the Red Army to Black Monday, from Woodstock to the World Wide Web, this is the fastest way to travel through time.
- Author BiographyJonathan T. Reynolds is Professor of History at Northern Kentucky University, USA. He is a Fulbright Scholar, and received the Aggrey Award for Excellence in Teaching at Livingstone College in 1998 and the Outstanding Junior Faculty award at NKU in 2001. He served on the Executive Board of the World History Association from 2006 to 2010, and for Phi Alpha Theta from 2010. He is an Editor for H-Africa and World History Connected. Reynolds teaches courses in African History, History of Imperialism, World History, the History of Food, and Historical Methodology.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJonathan T. Reynolds
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.