30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30 by Pamela Redmond Satran, The Editors of Glamour (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing advice, wisdom, and observations from an array of prominent and beloved women, <em>30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Kw by the Time She's 30</em> is an essential guide (and perfect gift) for women on the brink of thirty--and for those who are already there!</br></br> Fifteen years ago, <em>Glamour</em> published a list of distinctive yet universally true must-haves and must-kws for women on the cusp of and beyond the age of thirty titled, 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Kw by the Time She's 30. It became a phemen. Originally penned by <em>Glamour</em> columnist Pamela Redmond Satran, The List found a second life when women began to forward it to one ather online, millions of times. It became a viral sensation, misattributed to everyone from Maya Angelou to Hillary Clinton--but there's only one original list, and it stands the test of time. Quirky and profound, The List defines the absolute must-haves (#11: A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra ) and must-kws (#1: How to fall in love without losing yourself ) for grown-up female happiness.</br></br> Now, <em>Glamour</em> magazine has gathered together its editors and an incredible group of table women to expand on each of the items on The List in wise, thoughtful, and intimate essays. Kathy Griffin meditates on kwing when to try harder and when to walk away. Lisa Ling explores the idea that your childhood may t have been perfect, but it's over, and Lauren Conrad shares what she has learned about what she would and wouldn't do for money or love. Other personal insights come from Maya Angelou, Rachel Zoe, Taylor Swift, Katie Couric, Portia de Rossi, Kelly Corrigan, ZZ Packer, Bobbi Brown, Padma Lakshmi, Angie Harmon, and many more.</br></br> Along with essays based on The List, writers share their feelings about what the milestone of turning thirty meant to them. <em>30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Kw by the Time She's 30</em> is the one book women of all ages will turn to for timely and timeless wisdom.
- Author Biography<strong>Pamela Redmond Satran</strong> is the author of the new novel <em>The Possibility of You</em> and the forthcoming humor book <em>Rabid</em>, as well as a creator of the website nameberry.com. She continues to write <em>Glamour</em> magazine's monthly Glamour List column with cowriter Kim Bonnell.
- Author(s)Pamela Redmond Satran,The Editors of Glamour
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.