All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Christian parent faces a daily dilemma: How can I bring up my children to be people of character in a culture that undermines my values? Media and cultural expert Rebecca Hagelin kws how overwhelming it is to raise kids in today's morally toxic environment. In this practical guidebook, she helps you: <ul><li>Learn how to battle the culture, t your child</li><li>Kw the difference between your principles and your preferences</li><li>Understand how marketers target your children and how to keep them safe online</li><li>Develop and follow your mother's intuition and father-kws-best instincts</li><li>Teach your children to be good stewards of money, time, and work</li></ul>You must fight to protect your children's incence, their childhood, their character--and their future. It's a battle worth fighting. And it's a battle you can win.
- Author BiographyFor twenty-five years, Rebecca Hagelin has educated parents, schools, and civic organizations on the damaging messages of our culture. Hagelin is the president of a marketing company and author of the book <i>Home Invasion</i>. She is also a regular columnist for Townhall.com, PatriotPost.us and TheResurgent.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Hagelin
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.