All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrow and cook with this fabulous practical guide, packed with tasty recipes and fun, educational gardening activities for inside and outside! Every project is shown step by step, with a full list of the ingredients and equipment, difficulty rating and estimation of timing. Covers all the basics, from safety, equipment and essential techniques to cooking and gardening terms, and features handy directories of ingredients and plants.
- Author BiographyNancy McDougall is an experienced and enthusiastic food editor, writer and stylist who has run cooking classes for 2- to 4-year olds and an after-school club for 9- to 10-year olds. Jenny Hendy works with young schoolchildren helping to run creative gardening and nature workshops and after-school clubs. She won Practical Book of the Year at the Garden Media Guild Awards in 2010.
- Author(s)Jenny Hendy,Nancy McDougall
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1266 g
- Width169 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.