301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques: An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers by Andrew Darlow (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe tools and techniques necessary for great digital output are w readily available and more affordable than ever. 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques: An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers shows photographers of all levels how to make high-quality prints through step-by-step instructions and hundreds of full-color examples from more than 20 professional photographers and other artists. You'll discover how to choose the right inkjet printer for your output needs, how to save time and select the proper materials when prepping files and prints, how to manage your digital images, how to create captivating portfolios and framed art, and much more. Whether you are a professional photographer or a serious hobbyist this book will help you learn how to enhance and perfect your digital output skills and use your computer and inkjet printer to better express your vision and creativity. You can read the book cover to cover, or only the chapters that feature the specific tips and techniques that interest you. A comprehensive index and a searchable companion web site will ensure that you find the information you are looking for. Additional content for this book, including hundreds of clickable links to many of the resources covered throughout the book can be accessed at: www.inkjettips.com
- Author BiographyAndrew Darlow is a photographer, educator, and digital imaging consultant. For over 15 years, he has consulted on the topics of digital photography, digital output, and color management. He has written and edited numerous articles and reviews on the topics of digital and fine art photography, inkjet printing, and Photoshop techniques, and his work has been included in many photography publications, web sites, and books. He has lectured and conducted seminars and workshops around the world at conferences and for photography organizations and schools, including the Arles Photo Festival, Columbia University, and the International Center of Photography (ICP) in New York. His work has been widely exhibited and his inkjet prints are held in numerous private collections. For more information, visit www.andrewdarlow.com.
- Author(s)Andrew Darlow
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1410 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.