Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- Description31 Days Before Your CCENT Certification Scott Bennett A day-by-day ICND1 exam review guide for the CCNA Discovery student After you complete the first two courses of the CCNA(R) Discovery version 4 curriculum in a Cisco(R) Networking Academy(R), you are ready to officially demonstrate that kwledge by getting CCENT(t) (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) certified. The CCENT is a new entry-level certification that validates to a potential employer the practical skills you learned in these courses, which are required for entry-level network support positions. 31 Days Before Your CCENT Certification offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process and commit to taking the 640-822 ICND1 certification exam while the course material is fresh in your mind. Sign up for the ICND1 exam and use the book's day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries from relevant parts of the CCNA Discovery courses. The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into a busy schedule: * Visual calendar summarizing each day's study topic * Checklist providing advice for preparation activities leading up to the exam * Description of the 640-822 ICND1 exam and how to sign up for it, including how to use a course voucher * Strategies to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day * Conversational tone, which makes your study time more enjoyable CCENT certification is open to everyone, but this book is specifically designed to prepare the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Discovery student for the exam. Related Titles: Networking for Home and Small Businesses, CCNA Discovery Learning Guide ISBN-10: 1-58713-209-5 ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-209-4 Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP, CCNA Discovery Learning Guide ISBN-10: 1-58713-210-9 ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-210-0 Scott Bennett, CCNA, CCAI, has been an instructor for both Capital Center High School Techlogy Institute and Portland Community College. He has taught the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum since 2003. This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco Press(R). Books in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy.
- Author BiographyScott Bennett earned his CCNA, CCAI, and CompTIA A+ while working and teaching in the technology industry. After graduating from Gonzaga University, he went on to work with Qwest eBits, providing network support and training to businesses throughout Idaho. He has four years of experience as a Cisco Networking Academy instructor for the Capital Center High School Technology Institute and Portland Community College. He also wrote 31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam.
- Author(s)Scott Bennett
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/12/2007
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date20/11/2013
- Content Noteill
- Weight332 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.