All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHi there! Welcome to a fun way to draw. I want you to kw one thing: ANYONE can draw. Maybe you are a little bit nervous about drawing. Maybe you think that you do t kw 'how to draw. Perhaps you have a brother or a sister or a friend who draws 'better' than you. Does it take practice? YES sometimes we have to practice to get good at something. Does your drawing have to look EXACTLY like a picture you take with your camera phone? It can but it doesn't have to. This book introduces you to the fun of drawing. It will open your eyes to see that EVERYTHING in the world is made of SHAPES. I hope this is the first of many steps you take to have a fun, interesting and HAPPY creative life. Yes YOU are creative. In this book you will find 31 subjects that you will draw. You can draw one subject a day for 31 days OR you can draw whenever you want to some time to do something creative. The book has 3 sections: YOUR TURN: You will see a bunch of examples of one subject (the first one is birds) and three boxes on the page where you can some of the same items with your pencil/pen. PRACTICE SOME MORE: You will have an opportunity to create MORE of the subject by copying what I created OR by taking your inspired hands and creating your own version of the subject. HAPPY PAGE: You will choose from 4-6 subjects that you have created and tell your own fun (and maybe SILLY) story through pictures. You may also want to write out the story so that you will remember all the details. MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED: Pencil/pen Watercolor paint/colored pencil/markers (if you want to add a little color) If you want to use some REALLY lovely pens I would suggest the brand Micron - the drawings in this book are created with that type of pen. OK let's begin!
- Author BiographyMy name is Robin Norgren, M.A.Th, and I am passionate about creativity. I believe that building a business is the ULTIMATE creative act. I am a Creativity Facilitator in Virginia. I hold a Masters Degree in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary and B.S. in Management from Arizona State University. I received a life coaching certification through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. Here's a bit of the work i have done: - written books on joy, soulful living and how to become more creative so that you can explore and deepen YOUR creative life. - created a facilitator guide offering STEP BY STEP instructions on how to start a creative community - created an online class filled with art projects for you to create - created a YouTube channel called Well of Creations with videos on how to create an art journal I also work with developing creativity in children as well. I am a Montessori trained teacher and an art teacher. I write regularly on my blog called Children Need Art about the value of creativity in a child's life. I teach art classes all over Arizona and Virginia under the name Josey's Art School. I offer art lessons that you can download from a website called Teachers Pay Teachers. Josey's Art School also creates Sewing Kits for kids - look us on Etsy under 'Robin Norgren' Ready to start a business? I have a program that teaches you how to become an art teacher and provides you with THREE different art modules to begin teaching right away. Contact me if you would like some business coaching.
- Author(s)M a - Owner of Josey's Art Sch Norgren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.