All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMom, do you feel like you're running in ten different directions but getting where? Are your kids driving you crazy? Does each day feel like a battle over screen time, homework, and eating anything besides chicken nuggets? In 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Mom, Arlene Pellicane helps you get a grip and find your smile again. In her easy-to-read-and-apply guide, you will discover the keys to being a happy mom. Packed with encouragement, funny stories, and wisdom from experienced mothers, this book will change your home for the better...beginning with you. As with Arlene's other extremely popular 31 Days books, this one is divided into 31 daily readings, each beginning with a Scripture passage and ending with a doable action step and prayer.
- Author BiographyArlene Pellicane is an author and speaker who formerly served as the associate producer for Turning Point Television with Dr. David Jeremiah. Arlene and her family make their home in southern California.
- Author(s)Arlene Pellicane
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.