CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAs a previous caregiver to someone with Parkinson's disease, I felt a need to put together a 31 day devotional to be used by all of those who are caregivers to someone who has a debilitating disease or handicap. We all need someone to care about us but sometimes those who give care are lost in the midst of the one who needs the care and attention. For those times that we, as caregivers, feel alone, the one thing that we can find our hope, peace, comfort and strength is through God and Jesus Christ, the greatest caregivers of all. So this devotional begins a journey together for 31 days that encourages those who care for someone who needs extra help and attention, to kw that they are t alone and that all things are possible through God and Jesus Christ, Our Lord!
- Author BiographyI am a Pastor of two churches for the past seven years and have completed the Course of Study through the United Methodist Church. Previous to this, I led women's Bible study groups and women's retreats for 11 years. I have also written a weekend women's retreat program entitled, Weeding the Garden of Our Soul. I have a son, Chris, and two beautiful granddaughters.
- Author(s)Gwen Pew
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.