All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt is that most wonderful time of year when people gather with family and friends and spread good cheer. Part of that cheer-spreading often includes fantastically delicious meals and super sweet treats, all of which can be a little trick for those of us living the clean whole foods Paleo lifestyle. However, this holiday season have fear because the 31 Paleo Holiday Recipes cookbook has all of the holiday decadence you're looking for without any of the processed stuff. This means you can treat yourself, your family and your friends to wonderful holiday dishes while keeping it all Paleo-friendly. We appreciate our families and friends all year long, however the holidays provide us a chance to give them a little extra appreciation. And we all kw there is better way to show your appreciation than creating homemade dishes that you kw are clean, healthy and delicious.
- Author BiographyMary Scott is a business woman, wife, mother, and grandmother living in the Kansas City area. While she is of Cajun descent and loves to cook Cajun food, she is also a strong advocate of the Paleo Diet. She and her husband love cooking and eating the healthy foods particular to the Paleo way of eating.
- Author(s)Mary R Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.