All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionLunch is one of the hardest meals for busy people to prepare. We hurry about our lives and when it comes time to eat lunch, we often grab the first thing we see. If you are vegetarian, the choices are even more limited. The fact that you eat this way says that you are conscious of your health. So why would you grab junk out of a machine or eat the same boring lunch every day? The delicious and nutritious recipes in this book will give new meaning to lunch! Now you can prepare easy meals to fit your lifestyle and have the pleasure of enjoying lunch. This book is part of the 31 Days of Vegetarian series. Be sure to check out the other books in the series as well as several meat free books in my 31 Days of Paleo Series. Bon Appetit!
- Author BiographyMary Scott is a business woman, wife, mother, and grandmother living in the Kansas City area. While she is of Cajun descent and loves to cook Cajun food, she is also a strong advocate of the Paleo Diet. She and her husband love cooking and eating the healthy foods particular to the Paleo way of eating. She also enjoys finding new Vegetarian recipes for her youngest daughter.
- Author(s)Mary R Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byEilene Senter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.