Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn society today; people are hurting, people are stressed, and people are having a hard time getting along with one ather. 31 Ways to Brighten your Days was created to make people feel better. It is a book to remind you of things that you still have the power to do in your life. It is to remind you that you are a miracle and everyday YOU can do something to change what happens in your life. If you want love, it's there. If you want peace, it's there. If you want to get along with people, even when you are hurting, it's there too. It's all in you. Forget your stress and feel GREAT! This book has old wisdoms, new wisdoms, and tips on how to stay strong and healthy. Refer to this book anytime you feel like life is kicking you down or wearing you out. 31 Ways to Brighten your Days will help you see the good, when bad things are happening all around you.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Capri is a kind spirited force yielding a passion to bring value and integrity to the lives of others. She is a former certified nurse assistant of 18 years and a trusted confidante to local families in her community. Antoinette has a diverse background in customer service, beauty, finance, banking, accounting, insurance, fast food, retail, healthcare, health claims, and business ownership. She has a passion to create win-win solutions to any problem and committed to helping people grow to their greatest potential. She believes in people and contributes her time to many different causes and events. Antoinette is the mother of two children and currently resides in Delaware.
- Author(s)Antoinette Capri
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.