All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic beauty and romance of rthern California has long been a beacon to the most interesting and adventurous pleasure seekers. Follow in their footsteps and blaze a few of your own trails with this guide to the region's best kept secrets. Within two hours of San Francisco a variety of carefree, invigorating, spiritual, pampering, culinary, and exotic experiences await you. Saunter through Soma's Serengeti, experiencing giraffes, zebras, and wildebeests in wine country. Get buried alive in mud, enzymes, or minerals and emerge renewed. Shuck your own oysters right at the source, in one of the country's few farms that encourages champagne consumption. Find your inner shaman in a breath-taking land that has been the home to warriors, poets, and healers from time immemorial. Delight your inner child with wine tasting and kite flying, while your child delights in an amusement park devoted to the choo-choo . Pack your tote, fill up your tank, switch off your mobile, and get ready to get lost in the wilds and wonders of the greater Bay Area. With 33 off-the-beaten-path getaways from San Francisco to choose from, there's something to sate even the quirkiest appetite.
- Author BiographyMarissa Guggiana is a fifth-generation native of Sonoma County and the celebrated author of two culinary books - Primal Cuts and Off the Menu. Growing up in northern California has nurtured her passion for exploring and she is thrilled to share some of her favourite discoveries. A freelance food journalist and co-founder of The Butcher's Guild, Marissa is an ardent advocate for home cooking and sustainability in the food system. In a tiny town (that you just might find in these pages) she owns a yoga studio, where you can find her teaching most days when she isn't writing.
- Author(s)Marissa Guggiana
- PublisherEmons Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExtension to 111 Places/111 Shops
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEmons Verlag GmbH
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.