Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.50
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.18
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.30
- AU $30.76Trending at AU $35.67
About this product
- DescriptionWrite or do: despite the best efforts of Wolfe, London and the war poets, that's still the case. Kerouac finished the best part of his vel and then abandoned it, going out to hitch a lift. No writer - apart from Mary Wollstonecraft, perhaps - would countenance telling you something they hadn't experienced, at least in some measure. Me, I once leapt from a moving train in order to recover a stolen suitcase: I can recount that only because I lived to tell the tale. But here - in '36 Views of Paris and London' - are a few more experiences...
- Author BiographyTerry Egan is a writer and artist living in London, England.
- Author(s)Terry Egan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.