Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered what Santa gets up to the rest of the year? You'll wish you hadn't! For 364 days of the year Santa has bugger all to do. The elves do all the manual labour and these days he orders all the presents online. All he has to do is deliver them. So, for the rest of the time he is bored out of his tiny mind. Dave Cornmell's brilliant and inspired comic strip is an irreverent and incredibly rude look at Santa's real life featuring an hilarious cast of characters including Mrs Claus, the elves, reindeer, a variety of arctic wildlife, Santa's bath toys and some maggots. Find our where Santa goes on holiday, what he does with his bin bags, what he watches on telly, how he copes when his wife goes away and whether or t the rumours are true about him and Vixen. Whatever your idealised image of Santa may be, the truth is that he's just a bored fat bloke who hates his job. Get used to it.
- Author(s)Dave Cornmell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Friday Project Limited
- Weight656 g
- Width231 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.