All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully photographed guide for gardeners keen to attain the elusive colour-packed 'year-round garden'. Covering ideas on how to use, combine, design with and prolong colour, the book focuses on achievable ways of growing plants of every tone through 12 months of the year. It provides gardeners with an inspiring and surprising palette of plants to furnish their plots with sumptuous colour with detailed lists for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Bursting with practical advice on establishment and maintenance, the book also embraces plants for pots, cutting, difficult spaces and tiny gardens, and features long-season gardens from around the world.
- Author BiographyNick Bailey has worked as a professional horticulturalist for more than two decades, creating gardens and plantings in the UK, South Africa, Australia and Spain. He currently works as Head Gardener at London's renowned Chelsea Physic Garden, where he has refined the site for a contemporary audience as well as added to its year-round colour appeal.
- Author(s)Nick Bailey
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height257 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.